AEQ Releases the ALIO audio codec
With ALIO, AEQ reinvents the concept of portable IP audio-codec. It has been specifically designed for sports reporting applications, and has been optimised for varied situations, including musical events.
As with the the entire Phonix Codec Family, it can connect to other codecs from most manufacturers thanks to the SIP communications protocol, according to the N/ACIP Tech 3326 EBU standard. Additionally, it can be monitored and controlled using ControlPHOENIX management software for all settings, audio routing and call management.
AEQ have identified the importance of ease of use and have designed the Alio with this in mind. when connecting to another AEQ codec, users can take advantage of smart-RTP call initiation protocol for easy connectivity for your presenters. The inclusion of the "HELP" function means that when the presenter is having difficulties, it will be easy for them to contact the techincal team for assistance.
- CUE facility for all input signals
- Bi-directional Mono or stereo operation
- Second audio channel for techincal coordination (optional license required)
- Audio processing available for each input
- Large codec list (OPUS, non-proprietary and AEQ LD-Extend)
- OLED display and VU-Meters
- 4x MIC inputs (with switchable phantom power)
Contact us for pricing today