Funding is available for hardware solutions
The Australian government, through CBF has released funding for community radio, television, RIBS and RIMO organisations looking for funding to support continued operations. A minimum of 2 million dollars has been announced with funding applications closing 18th May 2020.
The CBF has streamlined the grants process in order to support stations with reduced staffing and volunteer hours to empower stations to access the funding. It is expected that the majority of applications will be funded, so reach out to us today for assistance in sourcing quotes and completing designs for your station's ongoing requirements.
- Broadcast Components has supplied many stations with turnkey Outside Broadcast packages which have readily been adapted to remote studio applications.
- Podcasting set ups are cost effective, simple and robust voice tracking or live broadcast capable
- With the limitations on travel and congregation, UPS and silence detection solutions will ensure the station stays on air in the event of power interruption or technical glitches
- Equipment with remote management (transmitters, IP Codecs, mixing consoles) will allow technical people to support the station without having to travel to site
- While every effort is made by presenters to maintain health and hygeine standards, we have helped many stations supply their presenters with-
Our family business is here to help your station during this challenging time