Firmware update for RODEcaster Pro
Firmware version 2.0 follows on from previous updates, which introduced multitrack recording to the RØDECaster Pro, as well as other handy features. The new update introduces over 25 powerful new features to the RØDECaster and the companion app.
Firmware 2.0 Key Features:
- Ability to save and load a snapshot of the RØDECaster's settings – called 'Shows'
- Podcast Transfer Mode – allows users to transfer podcasts direct from the microSD to a computer
- New sound pad functionality
- New broadcast-ready features (pre-fade listen, "off-air" caller communication & more).
- Tweaked audio engine for clearer, sparklier podcasts!
The zip file download contains two applications:
- The RØDECaster Pro PC app, which allows you to easily add sounds and customise the pads on your RØDECaster Pro
- The RØDE firmware updater, which keeps your RØDECaster Pro up to date with the latest features and updates
The install package also includes an updated version of the companion app; you must install this app for use with software version 2.0.0.
Version 2.0.3 is a minor upgrade, fixing bugs for Version 2.0.0
Read more about the latest features for Version 2.0 and how to utilise them on the Rode website article here.
You can download the latest firmware and companion app from the Rode website here.