Inovonics - Dynamic RDS Encoders
The new 732 RDS Encoder combines all the tools broadcasters need.
Station branding Made Easy
The 732 provides all the tools broadcasters need to ensure an engaging and dynamic RDS presence. It connects with virtually any playout system, broadcasting song title, artist information, station ID's and much more to listener´s radios. The 732 also supports enhanced RT+ tagging with variable replacement capability.
- Supports EAS Messages and Alerts over RDS
- Separate RDS and MPX+RDS outputs for sidechain/loop through
- Assignable GPIO (2x in, 2x out)
- Built-in webserver for control/monitoring of all parameters
- OLED display with easy to navigate menus
- Email Alarms for pilot loss and DPS/RT not updated. SNMP support.
- IP whitelisting for automation data ports
- UDP multicast support
- Firmware is remotely updateable via webserver
Simple & Cost-Effective branding
This is the quick and inexpensive way to an RDS presence, with easy USB programming using the supplied Windows© software. Your station's data goes into non-volatile memory, and the unit may then be re-installed at the transmitter site. The 703 will identify your station by format, display your station's "street name", and continuously transmit station promos or advertising messages to your listeners.
- A quick-and-easy way to a useful RDS/RBDS presence
- Scrolling-PS and Radio Text static messaging (up to 128 characters)
- LCD display
- USB-programmable using the self-guiding Windows® software (included)
- Encoder programming is easily confirmed on-site without a computer
- Rapid data transfer allows scrolling messages to be updated in seconds
- The 703 INOmini may be used with any stereo-generator and exciter.
Display & Promote your RDS messages
Inovonics' 402 conveniently provides for large, continuous, and clear RDS verification of now playing info at station studios, control rooms and external billboards. It is a small form factor RDS Message sign driver and receiver. It tunes the FM full band, taking a station's now playing RDS text and sends it to a wide variety of large format scrolling "marquee" style signs for display.
- Displays and exports PS (Program Service) and RT (Radio Text) messages
- Supports most popular LED sign formats
- Tunes from 64MHz - 108MHz in 100kHz steps
- Provides support for colour and font choosers
- Front panel display of RDS presence, Signal Strength, PI Code, RT, PS and more