10 MIC + 4 LIN + 2 Phone Hybrids + Cell Phone
The DX822 is an economical digital console for the master control room of a radio station. It offers digital and analog inputs & outs, covering all the needs of a modern radio in on-air studio, newsroom or production.
Faders are conductive ceramic of 15 years duration with ETM-VCA control that prevents the audio passing through movable contacts.
It also has 3 telephone conference hybrids with illuminated push-buttons. One of these operates cellular phones via Bluetooth.
- 4 digital USB stereo channels (2 inputs and 2 PGM and REC outputs)
- Four band equalizer for 5 microphones (two equalizers in DX822)
- 3 Telephone hybrids in conference; one is a cell phone via Bluetooth.
- 4 LED VUmeters of precision + compression VU meter.
- Audio Compressor to level the sound of the microphones
- Master MIC button for simultaneous sending of MICs to the air
- Phone exchange panel with 3 phone line + Skype / WhatsApp.
- Illuminated professional buttons with long life
- Extra soft conductive ceramic faders for 15 years life
- Option AoIP: 4 or 8 AoIP IN/Out (Ethernet LAN).
- Option PRO: USB-Data to trigger audio or video from PC
- Option AES-3 / SPDIF Digital outputs of PGM-REC
Contact us today for more information.
- 10 balanced MIC inputs (XLR) with 48V phantom for up to 6 MICs
- 2 balanced stereo Line inputs (RJ45)
- 2 unbalanced stereo Line inputs (RCA)
- 2 Digital stereo Line inputs (USB) or analog
- TRS Mini-Jack Line inputs
- 1 unbalanced stereo Tuner input (On AirMonitor) (TRS)
- Option AoIP = one or two stereo inputs connected at faders 9 & 10 in DX822
- 2 bus stereo outputs; PGM & REC, balanced + 4 dBm Max Level +28dBu (10K), +20dBm (600 ohms) RJ45 connector
- 2 bus unbal stereo outs (PGM & REC) at 0 dBu, TRS Jack connector
- 2 bus (PGM & REC) Digital stereo USB outputs
- 2 x Mix-Minus output. One internal and other for external phone hybrid
- 4 x stereo monitor outs for Speaker & HDP at MCR and Studio, muted
- ON-AIR signal output for Tally; 12V @ 0,15 A
- 2 x optional stereo AoIP Outs (RJ45) for Ethernet LAN
- 2 x optional AES3 / SPDIF
- Optional USB-Data out for multimedia PC control
- From MIC-1, MIC-2, MIC-3, MIC-4, MIC-5, MIC-6
- From Line 9 & 10 in DX822
- It closes with open fader
- 20-20.000 Hz +/- 0.5 dB (LIN to PGM)
- 24 dB @ LIN to PGM Ref + 4dBu
- Four Bands MIC EQ with In/Out switch; 80 Hz top flat curve, 160 Hz bell shaped, 6,3 kHz bell shaped, 10 kHz top flat
- Action + 15 dB / -15 dB
- Fast attack compressor for levelling all Mics when they are over 0 VU level.
- 20 dB max compression.
- MIC input, EIN= -120 dBA/150 ohms
- LINE input, S/N > 75 dBA
- From Line to PGM > 90 dBA (CD quality)
- From LINE to PGM out < 0.03 % THD @30-15.000 Hz.
- 3 line Active Hybrid (2 land lines + Cellular Phone with Bluetooth 4.0 high quality 16 kHz sampling) Automatic On-Air logic: Audio & Logic are managed from a single 100mm slide fader that performs all the operations in error free mode: Protection: with SIOV Varistors against soft lightning discharges up to 2.000 volts
- External switching power supply 90-240 V @ 50 / 60 Hz [28V@ 1A]
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- DX822= 700 (W) x 350 (D) x 130 mm
- Shipment box: 750 x 500 x 180 mm
- Shipment weight: 8 Kg
|AoIP / Audio Mixing Consoles|