The RØDECaster Pro™ is the world's most powerful all-in-one solution for podcasting. Designed to offer superb audio quality and expansive features while being incredibly easy to use, it's the ultimate tool for beginners and professionals alike. Featuring four microphone inputs with studio-grade preamps for recording crystal-clear audio, smartphone, USB, and Bluetooth channels for seamlessly integrating remote guests, eight sound pads for triggering music and sound effects, powerful audio processing at the touch of a button and so much more, the RØDECaster Pro is all you will ever need to create incredible podcasts.
- The perfect all-in-one podcasting solution
- Four studio-grade XLR microphone inputs
- Smartphone, USB and Bluetooth™ channels for remote call integration with automatic mix-minus for echo-free audio
- Eight programmable sound pads, with eight banks available - load up to 64 sounds in total!
- Powerful onboard audio processing, including the legendary APHEX Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects for next-level audio quality
- Record to microSD or a computer in stereo or multitrack for endless editing in post-production
- Incredibly easy to use
- Nine language options including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Professional Podcasting Made Easy
The RØDECaster Pro makes professional podcasting easy. With four studio-grade XLR microphone inputs and four headphone outputs, intuitive controls via a large full-colour touchscreen, automatic level setting and one-touch tone controls, you can be creating an incredible sounding podcast within minutes of taking it out of the box.
Craft Your Sound
Have a remote guest you want to chat to? Recording a podcast with your crew at a distance? Simply connect your phone to the RØDECaster Pro via Bluetooth™ or with a TRRS cable. The RØDECaster Pro even provides “mix-minus” audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller (without the need for complicated external hardware). Remote interviews never sounded so good!
|ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION|
|Mic Inputs||20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)|
|Monitor Outputs:||20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB|
|Input Impedance||600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Equivalent Noise||–125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)|
|Maximum Output Level||+3dBu (Monitor Outputs)|
|Headphone Output Power||Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω –> 220mW | 300Ω –> 31mW|
|Dynamic Range||100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Gain Range||0dB – 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Power requirements||External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A|
|Output connection||USB-C, 1/4” Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)|
|Sample Rates||48 kHz|
|Storage||microSD™ card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads|
|OS Requirements||macOS 10.11, Windows 10|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, mm)||350 x 275 x 82|
|Packed Weight (g)||2850|
|Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm)||412 x 338 x 127|