Wireless Audio Kit
The audio kit includes a wireless microphone & receiver, as well as 3 headsets, housed within a custom foam carry case.
Sennheiser G4 Wireless 100 vocal set:
The ultimate wireless system that grows with you. The fourth generation of Sennheiser's most popular series worldwide leaves nothing to be desired in terms of flexibility, ease of use and reliability. The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking function
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- All sets now come with GA 3 rackmount kit included
Sennheiser HMD300 Pro Headsets:
The HMD 300 PRO broadcast headset delivers great sound with exceptional fit and comfort for long production days. The new series features a soft, notched headband that reduces wearing pressure on top of the head, as well as newly designed earpads with a comfort zone that reduces pressure for users who wear glasses.
The HMD 300 PRO headsets are also equipped with selectable (on/off) ActiveGard™ limiter that protects users from excessive sound pressure levels greater than 110dB, as well as our popular modular cable system, to quickly interface with a wide range of professional broadcast equipment. With the HMD 300 PRO, the dynamic, hyper-cardioid boom mic has been combined with a new headphone design that delivers detailed, linear sound and an excellent seal for high passive noise attenuation.
- ActiveGard (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Highest resolution due to accurate, linear sound reproduction, optimised for speech intelligibility
- Dynamic, noise-compensated supercardiod microphone for clear communication even in noisy environment
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Due to our established modular concept the cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- Foldable earcup design for space saving storage