D612 Digital 8 Channel Console
The D612 connects a wireless cellphoneusing a Bluetooth link. Any cellphone is connected in seconds and can be used up to ten meters away.
It has 2 analog stereo outputs (PGM and REC) and a USB digital output. A fully monitored system with separate outputs for speakers and headphones for Studio and Control that includes logic output muting and an On-air light.
The microphones has an excellent 4-band equalizer designed for the human voice. Offers audio compression to get the same levels in all voices.
The USB digital input / output of the D612 will eliminate the PC audio cards and the noise and distortion often associated with their connection.
The D612 offers an AoIP option (models /AoIP) that allows the console to connect via Ethernet LAN with one or more studios without the need for shielded cables or holes in the walls. It also allows connecting via the Internet with the FM transmitter plant
The D612 has professional 100mm faders, usingf conductive ceramic technology, with a 15-year life and has a generous 5-year warranty
- 8 channels, with 5 faders that can be changed without soldering
- 12 stereo inputs:
- 4 balanced MIC
- 2 LIN balanced (DIN 5)
- 3 LIN unbalanced (RCA)
- 1 USB digital input
- Two telephone hybrid (RJ11 & Bluetooth)
- Air Monitor 1 (6.35 mm jack)
- 4 stereo outputs:
- a) Digital: One output digital stereo USB selectable PGM the REC
- b) Analog: Program (PGM) balanced, recordings (REC) unbalanced, External Hybrid (In / Out)
- 5 output monitored Stereo, Speakers Studio, Studio Headphones (with amplifier Distributor)
Control speakers, headset controls, mono CUE (with internal amplifier and speaker), with muting
- Audio Microphone Compressor
- Low Silhouette, to fit flush with any table without the necesity of cutting
- Hybrid cellular wireless Bluetooth
- Professional faders 100mm Conductive Ceramics 15-year life
- Optional AoIP to transmit digital audio to Ethernet / Internet
|AoIP / Audio Mixing Consoles|
|Channels||Less than 10|