DX816 Digital & Analog console
The Dx816 is an economical digital console for the master control room of a radio station. It offers digital and analog inputs & outs, covering all the needs of a modern radio in on-air studio, newsroom or production.
Faders are conductive ceramic of 15 years duration with ETM-VCA control that prevents the audio passing through movable contacts.
It also has 3 telephone conference hybrids with illuminated push-buttons. One of these operates cellular phones via Bluetooth.
The console has independent stereo outputs for program and recording
- Low budget audio mixer for On-Air studios
- 2 digital stereo USB inputs
- 2 digital stereo USB outputs (PGM & REC)
- 4 analog stereo Line inputs; Bal / Unbal selectable at front panel
- 8 AoIP optional channels (Ethernet LAN)
- Professional illuminated push-buttons
- Four bands microphones equalizer. In-Out selectable
- Audio Compressor for getting the same audio level from five MIC's
- Mini-PBX at TELCO Module, for attention of 3 phone lines
- 3 telephone hybrid; one cellphone with Bluetooth 4.0 (digital link for high audio quality )
- 8 Conductive Ceramic soft touch attenuators of professional quality for 15 years life
- 4 x PGM & REC VU meters. One VU meter for compressor level . USB active channels display