The control surface can be configured with a minimum of 4 faders, and easily expanded to 8 or even 12 channels with the standard chassis. If you opt for the GRAND FORUM Chassis, the mixer can expand to up to 20 freely assignable fader channels.
Internal routing capability: any combination of 64 inputs/outputs of analogue, digital, or microphone, plus an additional 64 input / output signals via a MADI multi-channel link
- System signals can be assigned to any control channel.
- 4 direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Integrated talk-back microphone input, 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor speakers.
- Supports a maximum of 14 input/output modules: 4 can be dual MICRO / LINE modules, and 2 can be digital hybrids.
- Integrated MICRO/LINE input for talk-back and self-operation, studio and control room speaker and headphone outputs.
- Supports AES/EBU and S-PDIF digital formats.
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.
- Available audio effects: 3 band equalizer, high pass and low pass filters, compressor/limiter, and noise gate.8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.
- Dual line digital telephone hybrid
- Backup power supply
- Virtual Forum software – complete remote control software
- Faders modules – allows you to config the console to meet current and future requirements
- Madi module - bi-directional fibre-optic connection for 64 digital audio channels
- Micro/line input module
- Analogue input and output modules
- Digital input/output module
- USB digital input/output module
- Digital telephone hybrid module
- FR14 card for AoIP compatibility
|AoIP / Audio Mixing Consoles|