Connect your legacy audio gear to the Dante® world. The NA2-IO-DLINE is an end-of-network device. It is a breakout box which allows two channels of audio to be integrated into a Dante® network. Simultaneously, NA2-IO-DLINE converts a Dante® stream into analog audio signals. Hence, it is possible to use this tiny box to feed analog audio signals into the Dante® network while at the same time receiving a mix from another Dante® source.
NA2-IO-DLINE is designed for harsh stage conditions. It therefore features lockable chassis connectors for both the audio and network connections. For fixed installations, the rubber protection can be removed. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, or in equipment racks.
Features & Benefits:
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante® network
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Convert up to two analog line signals to a Dante® network
- Feed non Dante® ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at; class 1)
- AES67 compliant
- Rack mountable
|With this 1RU panel it’s possible to mount 2 of the NA2-IO-DLINE interfaces within a rack. 4 additional D-shape cut-outs allow the assembly of audio or network feed throughs. The NA2-IO-DLINE can either be mounted from the front or from the rear side.||The adapter bracket set supports the assembly of one NA2-IO-DLINE interface inside a floor box or below tables. A stepless angle from -90° to +90° can be set. All necessary screws are included in the set.|