300 AES Distribution Amp Plus!
The INOmini 300 is a compact, DSP-based 1x3 DA specifically for AES digital audio. It reads and displays digital-signal metadata and features independent metering and audio level control on all outputs. A front-panel headphone jack lets you monitor the digital audio, and flashing alarms warn of level and phase problems; channels and phase can be swapped to correct for source errors. The INOmini 300 accepts any input sampling rate and can convert the output to the usual rates between 32kHz and 192kHz.
- Accurate, wide-range metering of the input and all three outputs
- Set audio levels independently for each output
- Sample rate converter locks to any AES3 audio input and can output 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz with 24-bit resolution
- Swap stereo channels, Invert phase of one channel, or create mono from Left or Right
- Read all 23 bytes of AES housekeeping ‘metadata’
- Flashing alarms for loss of audio or loss of channel
- Headphone jack