650 AARON FM Rebroadcast Receiver
AARON 650 is Inovonics’ totally-new FM rebroadcast/translator receiver, built to handle the most challenging reception scenarios. Boasting sensitivity and selectivity superior to even the most elite professional or consumer receivers, AARON 650 combines premium features with unparalleled receiver performance.
AARON operates in either a composite pass-through or composite-regeneration mode. Composite pass-through eliminates retransmission delay (latency), and composite-regeneration lends the ability to completely reconstruct your baseband signal for reduced noise, even altering RDS messaging prior to rebroadcast.
The back panel provides dual Antenna inputs, dual Composite outputs, Balanced Analog and AES-digital audio outputs, and remote IP access. Rear-panel and self-logging alarms constantly check for Audio Loss, RF Loss, and RDS Loss (or ‘hijacking’). Online notifications can alert personnel with e-mail or instant text messages when any of the alarms occur.
The front panel displays left and right audio metering, local LED alarms and has an LCD screen with jog wheel for advanced control and editing of all operating parameters. Failover audio backup is provided via a front-panel SD Card or web-stream should your signal go down.
AARON 650's "responsive" web interface allows complete setup, listening, logging and control of the unit from your PC, tablet or smartphone, and reliable 2-way connectivity is ensured with a built-in Dynamic DNS utility. Advanced off-air metering tools include an FM BandScanner and FFT of the MPX region. Reception bandwidth, auto-blending and many other receiver parameters are controlled via manual or automatic reception processing.
- Unparalleled DSP-based receiver performance.
- Composite Pass-Through and Baseband Regeneration modes.
- Dual Antenna Inputs (N connectors) and Dual Composite Outs (independently adjustable), Balanced Analog and AES-Digital Program Line outputs.
- Active reception processing for Bandwidth, Stereo Blend, HF Blending and more.
- Extended FM band tuning range: 64MHz to 108MHz.
- Advanced metering includes an FFT Spectrum Analyzer for the MPX, Left/Right XY plots and audio levels over time.
- BandScanner for onsite RF Spectrum Analysis.
- Local alarm tallies plus self-logging alarms constantly check for Audio Loss, RF Loss and RDS Loss.
- RDS messaging can be modified in Stereo Regeneration Mode.
- Failover audio backup via SD Card and web-stream audio.
- Remote control web interface with listening, plus email and SMS alarm notifications.
- SNMP remote monitoring and control.
- Includes "N" to "F" antenna adapter.